Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hello Spark


Hello everyone, Meet Spark. well this one isn't really Spark but shes almost just like this one sept she doesn't have the chrome grille. Spark is a one of a kind Girl Jeep liberty that is mine (thats why its one of a kind). Shes a 4x4 Sport version so her grille is actually red crystal pearl or something like that. I really want to drive her but shes in the states so I have to wait. But while I wait I am planning all the stuff I'm going to go do with her.

Shes an SUV so she can carry me, my girlfriend and all our camping stuff up to the hiking trails and mountain peak trails. Thats gonna be fun, plus its exercise! I might get some summer tires rather than all terrains cause of all the rain in Washington. The summer tires just grip a whole bunch better in rain, something Ive learned from all the car magazines Ive read in my pursuit for finding a car I like that I can afford. I dunno, theres other stuff but I don't remember what it is.

Jenna and I have been having a nice little not fighting spell, I hope it lasts for a while. We've started this thing where we both read the same books then we talk to each other about them. I'm supposed to get my first book sometime this week. Its about some girls who's searching for a meaningful relationship without kids. I call it the Notta Mommie book.

Umm... what else? not much.
Night all
:D

1 comment:

Jenna said...

A nice little no fighting spell huh?

Well it has been nice thats for sure.