Friday, October 19, 2007

Grump

Grump Grump Grump!

Jenna's a grump.

Thats it. Thats all I wanted to say. Shes a grump and I have to squease it out of her when I get back.

Jenna's moving to Texas cause Wyoming's not far enough away from me.

Well actually on a serious note the Myna and I have had a pretty bad bout of not really arguments but just uncomfy subjects. In the end it changed our relationship rather drastically and we act alot differently. I'm not sure how this is going to pan out but its probably a step forward. Now let me clarify, when I say arguments with Jenna I really don't mean yelling at each other and saying heated comments. They are more like debates where we acknowledge each other's points and come to a very logical and progressive outcome. They aren't heated and if they do then we cast them off till later because our minds shut down when we get heated. So yes, we fight alot but they aren't really fights.

She grumbled that I wasn't posting so heres one.
umm... They made me wear specific eyepro now so I have to put away my halfjackets and pick up the old army issue M frames again. I hate those things so much cause they fog up too often due to lack of airflow.

Anyways Im off to save the world one cheeto at a time. (theres a Cheeto infestation planned but Im on to them)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

The junk food critic says: Cheetos have msg cheesy boy!

Its funny we both kinda wrote about the same thing you blue tree!