Thursday, October 4, 2007

MAUW MIX

Well.... I had a whole bunch of stuff to write about till I opened the window now I have no idea what I'm going to say.

So, Jenna's in Denver goofing off with her old friends and going shopping so I get the rare chance to actually talk to her. See, on the ranch, her cell phone doesn't get any service and shes never at the house so calling her is pretty pointless. But in Denver, her cell phone gets perfect signal so Ive been talking to her all day when I can. I talked her battery dead the other day and Ill do it again today if I can. Unless she forgot her charger which shes notorious for.

I started my Notta momma book last night. Its good but its a little girly. I think ill like it though.

On a side note, someone who loves me very much sent me zingers and Ive been munching them as quick as Ill allow myself to cause I have a limited supply of them. I'm down to two. Its a bad situation. Its almost like starving only you aren't dieing and you don't get cramps. Okay so its nothing like starving other than its lack of food, though if you talk to Myna they aren't food at all they are crap food, but I loves my crap food.

I hate arguments cause nothing I ever say comes out right and I just wind up hurting my cause. I can almost see my cause laying on the floor getting flogged from both sides. Not that Im having an argument right now. In fact the nofight streak is extending itself another day. so far its been 4. Heres hoping it lasts. Wow I made it sound like we fight all the time. well we kinda have alot of arguments while I'm here in Iraq but they aren't huge ones and we usually wind up happy at the end of them. but Im sure they will start to lull when I get my ability to make faces at her again. She cant resist them. Shes a sucker for the mina faces. Oh and for the grump squease. She tries to deny it sometimes but I know her way too well for her to grow used to my faces, I change them enough.

Now I got a Baby chichen puppet in the mail from my momma and have been chasing people around the bay yelling CHICHEN! CHICHEN! CHICHEN! They think Im crazy but I know that its a sign Im still sane. Or maybe I never was sane. Who knows? In my world Im sane and thats all that really matters, Jennas loopy as hell though. Its the high estrogen level that causes it. I see the evidence in every girl.

Anyways none of these were on the list of what I wanted to talk about today so... Im not going to write about the other stuff.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hey Beautimator!

I remembered my charger and I am awake and alone now so you can it was super awkward trying to talk last night and I thought I was going to stay in Speakerfoot's bed and Speaker was going to stay somewhere else, but very last minute she decided to stay with me and she had work. So I couldn't keep her up and there was someone in the living room. Sry I couldn't talk I am free allllll day today.


I am glad you like the Notta Mommie book even though it is girly. You will prolly like the the other book better.

I love you beautiful, and I am glad you like the zingers, just try not t get sick.

Love
Myna