Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I give up.

I give up.

I 'll fight this war till I'm told I don't have to and then Ill go home till I'm told to come back and fight this war some more.

Im kinda tired of constantly having to prove myself to people. I'm not going to do it anymore. My squad leader thinks I need to yell at people more. I don't think so so I'm not going to, and you know what? Ill still get promoted just watch. Jenna has a "hard time believing" me. Well, believe what you will. I cant force you to believe me anyways so why try. I cant tell you some things so I'm not going to. My mother just straight up doesn't believe Ive done anything special ever. Okay so then I just dont tell her about anything so to her Ive never been in the PRCA, nor even ridden a bull Ive never been in anything remotely big like the NFR my grandmother saw me ride in on TV and I'm just some average joe doing the same thing as everyone else mindlessly running through life and not helping to catch some of the biggest bad guys over here.


I'm done. I am who I am, take it or leave it, I just don't wanna hear about it anymore. I dont see why I should try if it doesn't matter anyways.

Good night I'm off to do more of that meaningless shit I cant talk about though its all over the god damn news.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I will believe whatever I want, no sympathy bids here.

I don't know what you want from me. Sorry you feel shitty about you being in Iraq, join the F***ing club.
Love you